CCA Mission Statement
Calvary Christian Academy (CCA) exists to raise up thinking disciples who seek truth through an ongoing, interactive, relationship with Jesus Christ. CCA seeks to honor God by educating our students in the liberal arts so they might flourish in vocation and represent the transformational power of Christ’s kingdom to community and culture.
CCA Academic Counseling Department Mission & Verse
Partnering with CCA faculty, staff, and parents, the Academic Counselor will promote life time learners in every educational, professional and community awareness pursuit. Through the rigorous academics upheld at CCA, graduating students are able to be equipped in their preparation as they seek and respond to God’s direction for their lives.
"…They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water.
Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought.
Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit." - Jeremiah 17:7-8
The goals of the CCA Academic Counseling Office include:
- Guiding students as they navigate as early as elementary school planning their course for high school
- Facilitating that each student recognize their gifts and abilities in context of a biblical world view
- Strategizing with students as they plan their post-high school education and career, acknowledging God’s plan for each student
- Assisting each student in their search for colleges, careers, and ministry opportunities
- Informing and supporting parents and students in the college application process
The CCA Academic Counseling Office provides:
- Informational workshops for parents and students
- Opportunities to meet with college representatives
- Resources on the counseling website
- Standardized assessments and result information
- Personalized course planning and graduation requirement checks
- Academic strategies for at risk students