Financial Aid Applications for the 2017-2018 school year will be accepted from January 1 through Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
Thank you for your interest in Calvary Christian Academy. Before you complete this application, I encourage you to pray for God’s direction and provision for your finances. God can do “exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think”. Ephesians 3:20
Financial Aid Process:
- To be considered for financial aid, you must first complete the online student registration for the new school year.
- Next complete the CCA Financial Aid Application and submit the completed form to the CCA administration office.
- Download the 2017-2018 Financial Aid Application: (PDF) (WORD)
- After completing the Financial Aid Application in step #2, complete the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Click the following link to begin: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FMHH.
- There is a FACTS assessment fee. Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) are accepted.
- The application deadline is March 1st for returning students. We will accept applications after that date, but due to limited funding we want to give our returning families priority.
- Both the Financial Aid Application and the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must be completed for your financial aid assistance request to be reviewed by our Financial Aid Committee. Notification of financial aid awards will be made by May 1st for applications received by Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Please do not call FACTS regarding your award; they are only an assessment tool.
We pray that God will supply your needs according to His glorious riches and perfect will for your child(ren).
In His Service,