The three pillars of education at Calvary are Simply Jesus, Superior Academics, & Servant Leadership. Through building on these three pillars, CCA students will:
I. Simply Jesus (John 14:16)
1. Explore the gospel and character of Jesus Christ.
2. Study the Bible and memorize Scripture at their level.
3. Demonstrate their love for Jesus through service, worship, and communication of their faith.
II. Superior Academics (II Timothy 2:15)
1. Discover how God's Truth permeates all subject areas and articulate a Biblical worldview.
2. Read well, write well, and think well as measured by the standards for each subject and grade level.
3. Progress towards graduation and ultimately be academically prepared for the colleges or vocations of their choice.
III. Servant Leadership (Matthew 20:26)
1. Develop character and discipline through participation in Missions, community outreaches, activities, performing arts, and/or athletics.
2. Demonstrate servant leadership through student-led activities, events, and/or service projects.
3. Contemplate models of Christ-like leadership and love in the staff and emulate these traits through mentoring, discipleship, and exhortation.