Financial aid (k-12)
Thank you for your interest in Calvary Christian Academy! Before you complete the application, we encourage you to pray for God’s direction and provision for your finances. God can do “exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think”. (Ephesians 3:20)
Financial Aid Process:
- To be considered for financial aid, you must first complete the online student registration for the new school year.
- Next download and complete the Financial Aid Application and submit the completed form to the CCA administration office.
- After completing the Financial Aid Application in step #2, complete the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Click the following link to begin: https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FMHH.
- There is a FACTS assessment fee. Major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) are accepted.
- The application deadline is March 1st for returning students. We will accept applications after that date, but due to limited funding we want to give our returning families priority.
- Both the Financial Aid Application and the online FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must be completed for your financial aid assistance request to be reviewed by our Financial Aid Committee. Notification of financial aid awards will be made by May 1st for applications received by Wednesday, March 1, 2018. Please do not call FACTS regarding your award; they are only an assessment tool.